The magnificent opportunity to live in an exceptional place is finally here. The Forestwood Release will be offered to the public this week. Details on the release are:
Preparing For The Sale
- Leading up to the release you should confirm with your financier you are ready to buy and select a legal representative (solicitor or conveyancer).
- When choosing a solicitor or conveyancer, we advise you to engage a firm with “off the plan” land contract experience.
- You should by now have details on the blocks, so we recommend you making a short list of your preferred lots in advance.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any additional information in relation to:
- The purchase process
- Design guidelines
- Services to be provided to the lots
- Individual lot plans
- Bushfire Attack Levels for individual lots.
- Anticipated development timings.
Requesting a Sales Appointment
- You will receive an email containing a VIP link to request a sales appointment.
- Click on the VIP link, and an automated email will pop up that will be sent direct to us. There is no need to enter any information as all your details should be on file.
- If you think we may not have your preferred phone number please let us know ASAP.
- The name(s) of the person associated with the email address we have on file, must correspond with the name(s) that will be on the contract and no changes can occur once the contracts have been issued.
- It is critical the buyer will be available on the nominated number immediately following the release (i.e. the same evening). If we are unable to get through to them when we reach your number in the line, we will move on to the next buyer.
- In the event you do not receive a call the evening of the release, we will confirm by email either
- You have made the list of potential buyers for The Forestwood Release; or
- You have been unsuccessful and will be added to the reserve list should any blocks come back on the market or remain unsold.
- Sales appointments will be set in the order we receive your responses, so please ensure you respond quickly, you only need to respond to the email once.
Sales Appointment – On the Phone
- You will be able to secure a block in the order of which we receive your VIP appointment request.
- If you receive a call from us and your preferred blocks are not available, there is no obligation for you to secure a block, we will simply move on to the next person.
- You will need to have full purchaser details and legal representative details available for this phone appointment, in the event you proceed to deposit.
- We will also require the holding deposit of $5,000 to be paid over the phone via credit card.
- Part of the $5,000 will form the 0.25% of the contract price that will be non-refundable after exchange.
- Your chosen block will be immediately taken off the market.
- You will then be required to sign the contract for exchange within 48 hours.
- Following this, there will be a 10-day cooling off, with 0.25% of the purchase price non-refundable if you do not proceed.
Should you have any questions in relation to any of the above, please contact David Power on 0487 001 487 or email email@example.com.